Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shakira about motherhood, favorite man and career plans

.


Shakira in a photo shoot for the July issue of American Elle
As we saw after studying new images of Shakira for the July issue of the American magazine Elle, sultry vocalist and a young mother-to-face not only the traditional uniform of the Latin American dancers in the form of low-waist jeans and colorful tops, but the podium and elegant outfits authorship of famous designers - from Donatella Versace to Diane von Furstenberg (Picture shared blogger Tanushka28).

addition to showing fashion hits, cover girl also graced the page numbers to their interview in which he shared with the editorial commentary on the most pressing issues.

About lover and the father of their child's Gerard Pique:

addition to our common space, it also has its own, do not touch me "the world" - and this is an ideal order for the relationship. I know it is - the only person who is not with me any more on the basis of interests, because just like me. I have nothing to offer him except that I - a woman.

About motherhood:

I'm still trying to understand what happened to me. I started as a brand new life - the changes have affected all its sfery.

O his musical career plans:

I have no idea which direction I will move on, and I so comfortable in their way - I do not supporter of some complicated concepts.


Shakira in a photo shoot for the July issue of American Elle







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar