Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ways To Wear A Pleated Maxi Skirt | With a Polka Dot Top & Personalised V-Locket

Navy polka dots & mustard yellow pleated skirt
I think a pleated maxi skirt is possibly the best item of clothing to photograph for an outfit post - twirl around a few times and it never fails to look fabulous. I've been waiting for the weather to warm up a little to wear this skirt I bought in the Asos sale - although maxis are great in the winter, this sunshine yellow was begging for springtime. I styled it really simply with a navy polka dot top (love navy and yellow together) and my gorgeous v-locket pendant from UK jeweller Venus With Love.

These lovely lockets allow you to create personalised jewellery where you get to choose the colour, size and style of locket and add charms and an optional back plate from a huge selection - the locket opens so you can change charms or add more. I chose the medium size crystal v-locket in rose gold and my initial "C", a camera (as photography is one of my loves), a heart (who doesn't like hearts?) and the amethyst colour stone charms.

If you were thinking about getting a v-locket for someone I think it would make a really lovely gift; the larger lockets accommodate up to 10 charms so the possibilities are endless. Do you have any personalised jewellery - like the Pandora bracelets or a traditional charm bracelet? Let me know in the comments, and tell me what charms you have - and what they symbolise!

Navy polka dots & mustard yellow pleated skirt
Venus With Love V-locket
Mustard yellow pleated skirt
Navy polka dots & mustard yellow
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Asos (similar), Necklace: c/o Venus With Love, Heels: Debenhams, Sunglasses: Badgley Mischka, Rose gold ring: New Look, Nails: Models Own Lemon Meringue


Linking up to: Visible Monday, Monday Mingle, Funday MondayStyle SessionsTrend Spin Link-UpWhat I Wore Wednesday, All Things Thursday, Three-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab FavouritesSunday Style Link-Up


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar