Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1 Year Blogiversary!!


KITTENS!! As you might have guessed by my obnoxious banner, it's my one year blogiversary today!

I actually thought I had a few more days until my one year blogiversary, but apparently it was today! So I'm writing this celebratory blog post more in a hurry than I had anticipated.

Anyway: yay! I did it! I have been blogging for a year! When I started this blog, I didn't really invest a lot of time in it. It was like a second place on the Internet for me, whereas my nail Tumblr came first. This has changed. Like seriously changed so so much: my blog is my favourite medium ever now. It's my home on the Internet, it's my own private place where I can write what I want and show you what I want! My Tumblr, Facebook page and all the other things have become a gateway to the blog: I post pictures and sneak previews there, but I can't really let my heart out and write enormous amounts of text like I can on this blog. And I LOVE writing enormous amounts of text :D

To celebrate, I'm going to take a trip down memory lane with you all and show you some of the biggest and most fun events that have happened with my blog the past year.
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar