Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lace design nails

Hey hey!

I am currently loving everything that has to do with lace when it comes to clothes. I wanted to make some simple lace inspired nail design, found some inspiration and tried it.


I painted my nails white. I used Essence Floral Grunge nail polish in 02 Lily Bloom.


Then I did these half circle curves on my nails. I used a striping brush from one of the nail polishes. I decided to make my lace black with Bourjois So Laque nail polish in 30 Noir de chine.



After that I took my doting tool and did dots on the upper side of does curves.



That's my lace inspired look.


You can use various color combinations. I also did one in mint color with black lace. White-black combination is just the most contrasting one and the one I liked the most.

Do you think it looks like lace or was I totally wrong?:) Let me know. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar