Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mistletoe Tips!


Believe it or not, this mani has been sitting in archives for almost a year! These are the nails I was wearing on Boxing Day last year, just never got around to sharing on the blog.   I personally love these kind of funky french mani's but they don't always seem to be terribly popular when I blog about them.  None the less, I love how these turned out!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet (no pix as I've shared many times before).  Added a light coat of NYX Silver Glitter at the tips.



Added Essence Nail Art Twins Julia over the silver glitter for more interest.



Stamped using Fauxnad E03 using Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade.



Apparently fishing out glitter is nothing new to me, as last year I fished out glitter from Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays for the berry accents.






Bottle shot of Lush Lacquer Ho Ho Holidays.



Topped with SV to finish.



Hope you are having a fantastic weekend....and although I know it's a busy time of year, please be sure to check back soon for some exciting giveaway news!

Thanks for looking!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar