Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

30 Days Of Colour Challenge: Jewels


Today's theme for the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge is jewels.  Now when I saw this theme I thought it was the perfect opportunity to play in my stud drawers.  Yes believe it or not I do own a lot of studs and other nail art things but don't use them very often.  Why?  No clue.  There really is no good reason.  Anyway,  I have been busy swatching some gel polishes (which I will being a post about tomorrow) and thought why not team the gel polishes with some bling?  This definitely isn't a mani that I would wear on a day to day basis but it was fun as a once off thing.

I used Opallac Gel Polish in Babes In Bondi and the rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store.




I'm excited to see what everyone else comes up with for this theme!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar