Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A 'DASH'ING DAY IN SOHO...


My day out in Soho on Sunday was pretty eventful, brunch was the plan then on to checking out the new DASH store that just opened in Soho last week. From the moment I put the window display as my bbm pic people were asking me questions about it, so trying to grab a few pics of the items was a must! I had to be extremely discrete though, two huge security guards stood around the store and most stores don't take kindly to you flashing pics, so excuse me if the shots aren't full length, I tried my best:). As most of you, I'm sure, I love the Kardashians! Yes, they're a little crazy but at the root of all the celebrity they're still a normal family. Compared to the madness of Paris and Lindsay, the Kardashians seem like saints! And they are also very stylish so checking out their store was always something I wanted to do, I'm just excited to say 'hey I was there!' when 'Kim and Kourtney take New York' premieres.



The store is pretty small and there isn't a wide selection of items yet, I'm sure it will build up over time.

I wouldn't say I was 'wowed' by the selections but I definitely saw some cute pieces. They carry some of my fave lines,'Wildfox', and 'Alice&Olivia'. Prices were as expected, its the Kardashian's store and they are carrying designer wear. I did see a piece for about $60 but it was nothing special, and the striped tee with sequin pocket for over $100 did not sit well with me lol. For the pieces that caught my eye, the most expensive thing I saw was a full gold textured dress for about $600. This dress is sooo Kim.



The changing rooms were very chic, and added some 'pizazz' to the store.




Forgive the blur, quick movements I was dealing wid:)... Loving this Alice&Olivia sequined jacket, definitely a Kourtney piece.
Check out the security guard at the end of the rack lol




These striped pieces were funky and casual, showing that the girls aren't all high fashion.



I could definitely see the girls' style in all the pieces, oversized sweaters, fitted flashy dresses, fur pieces. Definitely the place to shop if you want to dress like the Kardashians.


My very tourist pic!...byeeee DASH!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar