Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HALF N' HALF NAILS

Hey guys, how are you all today? I have had a busy day! I passed my driving test this morning \o/ I then had an interview for a job at the Models Own Bottleshop. I really really hope I get this job, it really would be a dream job and can you think of anyone better? ;) so please guys keep your fingers crossed for me and I will keep you updated :)

On to nails, I did these a while ago and I honestly cannot remember the base colours I used, I believe I started off with 3 coats of Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear and then painted half of the nail with Illamasqua MILF (I think)
I then applied a line of these gorgeous black holographic round glequins* down the middle of the nail. You can get these glequins from DesignsbyV








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar