Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016: Review #5

  -Rag&Bone:

I'm a massive Rag&Bone fan. However, I feel like their last collections are a bit...I don't know, repetitive? I feel like I've seen all of this before. Which doesn't mean it's bad, because I love it. It's just that I won't them to surprise me like they used to.


Soy una gran fan de Rag&Bone. Sin embargo, siento que sus últimas colecciones son algo...no se, ¿repetitivas? Siento que ya he visto todo esto antes. Lo cual no significa que sea una mala colección, porque en realidad me encanta. Es solo que me gustaría que me sorprendiesen como solían hacerlo.



  -Tory Burch:

I loooove it! When I first saw the first couple of outfits, I had my doubts. But once I saw the whole collection, I could tell that I was in love again. 
The evening gowns, just to name something, are gorgeous.
I'm totally in love with this brand.


¡Me encaaanta! Cuando vi los primeros pases, tuve dudas. Pero una vez vi la colección completa, supe que me había enamorado una vez más.
Los trajes de noche, por nombrar algo, son preciosos.
Estoy totalmente enamorada de esta marca.



  -Rodarte:

Remember that time when everyone was obsessed with Rodarte? I wasn't part of that group, because I never really like their designs. However, it still pained me to see how awful the last collections were.
This collection looks a mix of the last ones. Though I have to say that they kind of picked the best bits of those previous collections. 
I'm not completely sure about it, but I feel like they're on the right track.









¿Os acordáis de esta época en que todo el mundo estaba obsesionado con Rodarte? Yo no era parte de ese grupo, porque nunca me gustaron sus diseños. Sin embargo, me daba pena ver lo horribles que estaban siendo sus últimas colecciones.
Esta es una mezcla de las anteriores. Aunque he de decir que han elegido los mejores pases de las colecciones anteriores. 
No estoy segura de si me gusta o no, pero creo que están en el camino hacía algo bueno.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar