Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crop it like it's Hot


"You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty and irresistible for the rest of your life”. - Coco Chanel

Welcome back FI readers!

How was your week? I had a super busy beginning of the week. Last day of school was on Wednesday, yay. I took most of Thursday getting pampered and rejuvenated from all the hard work during the school year. Also stopped for a few minutes to take these pictures. The day ended with a nice dinner and a movie night with my daughters. I don’t know about you but I live for the movie house popcorn drenched in butter. I usually eat that, cozy up and go to sleep. My family wakes me up at the end of the movie. That is my movie house routine. I kid you not, hehe. Thursday was different though. The movie Jurassic World had me wide awake and eyes fixated on the screen the whole time. Just a couple blinks here and there maybe, lol. If you haven’t seen it I recommend you do. And hey, drench that popcorn with butter and seasonings. Cry about the calories later.

June is such a special month for me. Two of my sisters have birthdays. One last Sunday the 7th and the other tomorrow the 14th. And then my younger daughter has a birthday coming up on the 24th as well. She and my nephew were born on the same day and we call them twin cousins. So as you can imagine the celebration mode is activated, hehe.

Summer is very much around the corner and we’ve enjoyed some warm days but nippy spring temps still linger on other days. A turtle neck crop top is a way to embrace spring yet keep warm. Crop tops were very popular in summers past and have made a return this summer along with their lil cousin the bra top that’s being rocked by fashionistas all over including my humble self. 

Pair with a full tulle skirt for a dressed up glam and trendy look like I did (here) or keep it casual like I did with this gray skinny pants and a denim jacket for my day out and about with my daughters on Thursday. Wear a crop top with a short skirt for that feminine, girly and delicate look or even under denim overalls for a beach ready look. They are very versatile and look great with pretty much everything.
 Are you having a crop top obsession? How are you styling them?


Shoutout to my friend Kartia Velino whose blog just went live today. She is over at http://mystylebykartia.blogspot.com/. Do stop by and check her out.


Deets
Top By Missguided
Tapered Slim Pants By Akris
Slingbacks By Christian Louboutin
Cross Body Bag By Rebecca Minkoff
Sunnies By Quay Australia

Keep thinking those purple thoughts. Thank you for stopping by, Xo
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar