Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hannah Brown is 'struggling' post Bachelorette: 'Life is so different'


Hannah Brown pens heartfelt letter and admits she's 'struggling' post Bachelorette: 'Life is so different'

She broke off her engagement after finding out that her fiance lied about having a girlfriend while the couple dated on reality television.

And Hannah Brown admitted she's 'struggling' after catapulting to fame as The Bachelorette on the popular ABC dating show.

The 24-year-old former pageant queen shared a sun-soaked image with a lengthy caption detailing her woes as of late.

Beach babe: The 24-year-old former pageant queen shared a sun-soaked image with a lengthy caption detailing her woes as of late

Beach babe: The 24-year-old former pageant queen shared a sun-soaked image with a lengthy caption detailing her woes as of late

'Honest policy: I’m struggling. Life is so different,' she wrote. 'Since last August, I’ve been a pageant queen, a bachelor contestant, and the Bachelorette. I’ve been in love with multiple people, I got engaged, I broke off an engagement, and I shared it all with millions of people.'

Hannah chose to give Jed Wyatt her final rose on the season 15 closer and the couple were engaged, if only for a few short months.

As fans watched the finale, they also sat front row as Brown was devastated to learn her fiance actually had a girlfriend back home, prompting her to end the engagement and break up with Wyatt.

Difficult: Hannah Brown admitted she's 'struggling' after catapulting to fame as The Bachelorette on the popular ABC dating show

Difficult: Hannah Brown admitted she's 'struggling' after catapulting to fame as The Bachelorette on the popular ABC dating show

'My faith has been questioned by thousands who don’t know my heart, and my transparency with my decisions has labeled me promiscuous,' she wrote.  'Simultaneously, I’ve become a role model for young women and started bigger conversations around faith, and sex. // I’m living on my own for the first time and shuffling through this life of next steps with press, media, and opportunities galore.

'I miss my friends and family that have watched my life explode. I feel guilty because I don’t have the time or emotional capacity to fill each of them in on my life right now. I can’t keep up with the people that matter most, because I can barely keep up with my own life right now.' 

During the shocking finale, Hannah reconnected with runner-up Tyler Cameron after asking him out for a drink.

The pair were later spotted saying goodbyes on her front door step in Los Angeles in the early morning hours. 

Everything was coming up roses: Hannah chose to give Jed Wyatt her final rose on the season 15 closer and the couple were engaged, if only for a few short months

Everything was coming up roses: Hannah chose to give Jed Wyatt her final rose on the season 15 closer and the couple were engaged, if only for a few short months

Despite what seemed to be a reconciliation, Tyler set off to New York and was seen getting cozy with Gigi Hadid just two days later.

'I am not complaining about this past year of adventures,' she continued. 'The woman who has emerged would shock the mirror-image young girl from a year ago. I have so many blessings to be thankful for. 

'However it’s uncharted territory for me, and it’s been hard to really process what the heck is going on. Maybe I needed write this out to remind myself I’m human and it’s okay to be overwhelmed. And maybe, I just needed to remind you guys too. 

'Life is beautiful, but wild. I think it’s okay to be strong-to know you’re strong-but to still feel weak simultaneously. I believe that’s when the magic happens. My spirit has opportunity to grow and blossom from this place. Healing and restoration can happen. I can rest knowing that My Savior has compassion and wants to help and love me through this journey.'

'I miss my friends and family that have watched my life explode. I feel guilty because I don’t have the time or emotional capacity to fill each of them in on my life right now,' she wrote

'I miss my friends and family that have watched my life explode. I feel guilty because I don’t have the time or emotional capacity to fill each of them in on my life right now,' she wrote

 


















































Daily Mail UK

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar