Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Have A Very Merry Birthday Miss Drew Barrymore!!!


Drew Blyth Barrymore was born on February 22, 1975. She's is an American actress, film producer and film director. She is a member of the Barrymore family of American actors and granddaughter of John Barrymore.'

From films such as 'Boys on The Side', 'Riding in Cars with Boys', to her most recently acclaimed portrayal as little Edie in 'Grey Gardens'...I've said in the past, Drew Barrymore reminds us of the astounding and electrifying ability she has to captivate an audience whether it be on the big or small screen. Perhaps I have a soft spot for miss Barrymore because ever since I can remember, it has always been a tradition of my grandmother's and I to try and catch every new film release of hers. She makes my grandmother light up with a smile everytime.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar