Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunny Leone wants Work with Salman and Ranbir


Bollywood Actress famous Indian Celebrity generated from Sunny Leone says that I had the pleasure of working in Bollywood. Bollywood star Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in it with a willingness to work. It also wants to Bollywood comedy films. SUNY the first appeared in the TV reality show 'Big Boss 5' in 2011 and through his Bollywood debut.'Jism 2' was his first film and his second film is 'Ragini MMS 2'.
                                                
'Shootout at Wadala's promotional event, she talk with reporters said that "I was more than a year has been Bollywood and I think it's good to be here. I am new to the film Bollywood Cinema. But I also want to Romantic and Comedy film. I want to romance with Salman and Ranbir both. I like Bodyguard film. Salman Khan sees it. is too great."



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar