Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 12 Days of X-mas Mani's Day 11: Christmas Trees


      It's the second to last day of the 12 days of X-mas Mani's and today's theme is Christmas Trees.


     I can't believe the challenge is almost over! I've had a lot of fun with this challenge and I hope you have too. Today's post is going to be a quick one because I still have lots of things to do to get ready for Christmas. Leave it to me to be out last minute shopping. So without further ado, I give you my Christmas tree nails.

     Not my best work but considering the rush I was in to get this done I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I'll be back in a few days with the last manicure of the Challenge but in the meantime, why not check out what the others came up with for today.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar