Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: Purpley Blue Goodness

After the Silver Lilac awfulness, I didn't want to take chances with my next mani, so I turned to things I knew I'd like—purple, duochrome, and glitter.



I'm holding a Sally Hansen HD bottle there, but that polish, DVD, wasn't the only contributor to this look. I used a cast of three: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Purple was my base color (two coats), then one coat of DVD went on over that, then finally I did accent fingers with a shimmery glitter I got at Forever 21 (it's labeled Dusty Blue/Silver).





The accents nails were a slow to dry, even with my trusty Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat. I don't know if that was a case of the Forever 21 not getting along with it or the layers being too thick or what. I did eventually dry but not before I'd gotten a couple dents in those nails and had to use the "lick and rub" approach to smoothing them out.

I wore this for six days, during which I kept trying to capture the blue/purple duochrome of DVD on camera and had no great success but was at least entertained by the effort.







In these later pictures, you can see the tipwear, but I'm pleased to say I had no chips in it when it was time to remove it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar