Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Store Review: Bringbringshop

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience shopping with Bringbringshop on Ebay! This store had a 30% off sale with free shipping, and I couldn't resist purchasing a certain product. >< It turns out this Ebay store is also owned by Roseroseshop, how many different stores do they need?


Website Practicality
Bringbringshop is hosted on Ebay (which I'm sure I don't need to review).
Price Comparison
The price on Bringbringshop was too low for me to resist, plus it was actually in stock with free shipping! This price was with 30% off, so the regular pricing is very similar to everyone else's.

Bringbringshop
Miss Flower and Mr Honey Essence Oil  = $20.36USD (Free shipping)

Jolse
Miss Flower and Mr Honey Essence Oil = $25.48 (Currently out of stock)

 
Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 25th of May, it was shipped on the 26th and arrived on the 10th. One and a half weeks is not bad! My item was wrapped securely in bubble wrap and nothing was damaged during transit.
Products
I purchased the BANILA CO. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Essence Oil! This was on sale for $30NZD and I just could not resist.
Final Thoughts
I'm not sure why Roseroseshop has so many different stores, but as usual for Roseroseshop I enjoyed shopping with them through Bringbringshop! I would recommend shopping with Roseroseshop, Rubyrubyshop or Bringbringshop (who all seem to be the same people?) because I always gave a great experience with them! It is interesting to see that the Miss Flower and Mr Honey range is not stocked on the RRS website though! How funny!

Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar